Saturday, March 29, 2008

Bad luck or what?

Well now, just when it was starting to look like my life was getting a little better, lady luck just puked on me. Last Wednesday while carrying a hide-a-bed, it slipped out of my hands and fell right on the top of my foot. Man, what a pile of pain that caused me! :-( Turns out I didn't break a bone or two in there but bruised and sprained the shit out of it. I've already missed two days at work and could be facing the reality of missing a few more. I've spent the last three days applying ice off and on to this beat up appendage and the swelling has just started to come down a little because of it to-day. Maybe, just maybe, it will be good enough to stand on in the next day or two. You never know how your day is going to turn out do you?

One thing is for sure though. This has again, brought me a little closer to God. Yup, that's right. You see, I've said I don't know how many prayers, in the last few days to my creator asking for His help in getting me better, faster. I simply can't afford to be not pulling in any money so I really need His help right now, big time. God has pulled me out of a number of scrapes in the past and I believe that He is not about to let me down now, in my hour of need. If any of you, my readers, could spare a little prayer for me too, I would REALLY appreciate it!

Thanx for taking the time to read to-days entry here and thanx in advance for any little prayer you can throw my way...



Later,

lb

No comments: