Sunday, November 02, 2008

Fall pond hunting...

November is here...

so I headed out to hunt for a pond, and before too long, I found one...

Serene scene...

surrounded by tall Pines...

a long point...

On the edge of the pond, living there for a long time, were these old friends of mine...

Wild Wintergreen

Still, yet beautiful...

Reflections

Here's a few more wild edibles, the semi-common Rose-hips...

Rose-hips

Then, what to my wondering eyes should appear? Check out this delicate beauty...

Morning Dove

So, Welcome to November, already!

larryb

1 comment:

billco said...

Nice blogs and sites you have and thanks for visiting my outdoors blog.

Your collecting sites, as well as your outdoors ones, interest me since I collect or have collected just about anything at one time or another. I have written a lot about my collectibles and outdoors interests at Squidoo. Check them out if you have time. My user name is Billco. The pages are free, so you might want to grab a few.