Sunday, November 16, 2008

Variety time...

Variety day for moi...

Just Memo...

I hooked up with these swell guys recently. Somewhat amazingly to me, the Great Google has already been able to find the URL's to My particular Just Memo stuff!

Just Memo

Now That ROCKS!

So, I thought I'd share that with You my readers, if You have something on the web You'd like to boost. Free power advertising for Your very own, whatever! I know it's worked real well for this ol' self taught webmaster and it's real easy for anyone to get a leg-up on Google with the help of this search engine friendly website.

Check them out to-day...


JustMemo - Free Web Directory Listing


Late looks at the bush...

Pearly Everlasting

Hey, what's that sound?

Purple Coneflower

Meandering Creek

Jerusalem Artichokes


Some elusive Indian Pipes

Just me...


And that's how she rolled...

No comments: